Right Track Community Solutions, Inc.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Programs & Services:
- Beating the Odds All Together (B.O.A.T) Assist individuals, families and communities at eliminating barriers through education, community linkage to resources and collaboration, individual and group services, mentoring and support services in homes, schools and community centers. This program provides stipends and scholarships to young adults who have beaten all odds.
- Fathers Advocating Change Together (FACT) Assist fathers and future fathers with resources and education to develop healthy relationships with children and fatherhood.
- Female Organizations Collaborating in Unity to Serve (F.O.C.U.S) Is a collaboration with female organizations working together to serve young ladies and ladies.
- Mothers Mentoring Mothers (M & M's) Is a mentoring group to assist women with motherhood.
- Respecting Inner Self while Excelling Upward with a Purpose (R.I.S.E U.P) Assist with social and emotional skills to build healthy relationships.
- Savannah Youth Services (YSY) Is a program that works to provide services and supports to youth in Savannah and surrounding counties.
- Women Empowerment (WE) Is a program to that seeks to empower women and support sisterhood.
- Case/Track Management
- Career, Economic and Wealth Development
- Culture, Recreational and Spiritual Enrichment
- Group Counseling (Gender specific groups available)
- Life & Social Skills Groups (Monthly Featured Groups)
- Mentoring Services
- Parenting Groups
- Peer Support (Mentors for children and adults)
- Performing Arts Groups
(Future: Se Habla Espanol)